8200Re: [7mm NGA] Re: Quayside covering? - A different slant !

  • Gerald Blaikie
    Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Don,
      I to was having difficulty getting onto you site even with Accrobat, so thanks for posting them elswhere. The water and the schooner look great. Hope to see the actual layout sometime.
      Cheers
      Gerry B in sunny Morecambe
      Don Mason <maineng@...> wrote:
      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, MICK THORNTON <mick.thornton2@...>
      wrote:

      > I can't access it either I'm afraid. I can get to
      www.donaldmason.co.uk OK, but get a "address unrecognised" error
      message with the /Image1 extension added. And yes, I do have Acrobat
      Reader installed.

      > Mick

      Strange - It works Ok for me and for many others - yet clearly some
      can't get it.

      Dunno Why.

      Anyway - for those who can't see the pic I've just posted it to the
      Photos Page under 'Don Mason's Pics'.