6819Re: [7mm NGA] Computer printed Decals/transfers

  • Alastair Inskip
    Feb 1, 2007
      Brian,

      I've not tried the products you mention, but I have looked into it.
      What I've seen suggests that white transfers are a bit of a problem
      unless you have an ALPS printer. A standard inkjet or laser printer
      just doesn't do white ink. The only way around is to do a white
      background and print the black as a "window" for the white to come through.

      Alastair

      PS

      Could be fun going into PC W*rld and asking for a white ink cartridge.. .