661Re: Telephone boxes

  • martincoombsuk
    Jul 5, 2002
      Dave
      I have built one of these, very nice quality if a bit fiddly, you
      even get a choice of phones to fit.
      One tip is to score the half etch fold lines until almost through to
      give an easier crisper fold.
      Mine is part built at the moment, if it helps I can post up a picture.

      regards

      Martin Coombs

      --- In 7mmnga@y..., "Dave Balcombe" <oldgoat@b...> wrote:
      > Has anyone bought the Langley Models 1/43 telephone box? Is it
      anywhere near as good as the picture on their site?

      > Or has anyone found a better one. What I don't want is a solid lump
      of white metal, preferably etched brass sides.

      > Regards
      >
      > Dave Balcombe UK
      >
      > Website updated 1st of every Month
      >
      > http://www.teetering.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk