5952RE: [7mm NGA] Thanks, Trevor

  • Alan Rogers
    Mar 3, 2006

      I think that, if you reread some of the emails in that thread, you'd find
      that those being so persistent are actually trying to get some idea of just
      what it was that you referred to as 'US Methods' in order that they can
      avoid the same mistake themselves. You've been quite informant in how it
      fell apart but not how it feel together!

      As one of those hanging on for this missing piece of information, and a
      relative beginner railway modeller myself, I don't find phrases like
      'persists in pestering' to be particularly helpful or constructive.

      Alan Rogers
      Member 1950

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.