17675Re: [7mm NGA] Hello from me

  • Chris
    Aug 6, 2014
      Hi David

      Welcome to the group. I remember seeing, and being impressed by, your layout in NG&IR. It is lovely, as is the stock. Beautiful modelling.

      Sadly, the group doesn't accept attachments so I look forward to seeing your new locomotive on your website.

      All the best
      Chris
      (Webmaster - 3274)

      On 06/08/2014 12:45, David John davidphillipjohn@... [7mmnga] wrote:

      Hi Guys

      Just doing as I am told and introducing myself.

      I am David John and have been a 7mm NG modeller for ages (but have only just found this group!).  I model the Ffestiniog Railway on 014.  My layout 'Rhyd' has been to a couple of exhibitions in Scotland and to Narrow Gauge North earlier this year and will be at ExpoNG in October; after that it will be 'rested' to allow me to work on 'Dinas Manod' - the next station down.  'Rhyd' has its own website - www.rhyd.weebly.com - please have a look round.

      To add excitement to this post, I have just received photographs of my new locomotive from Brian Love and I attach a couple of pictures.

      I live in the far north of Scotland.  If you live nearby - or just visiting - drop me an e-mail.  I am so far away from other modellers I welcome the chance to meet and chat.

      Cheers

      David
      Membership No. 1506