17654Re: [7mm NGA] Crab & Lobster?

  • Chris
    Jul 14, 2014
      Hi Brian

      That will be Richard Rundle's Pagham Harbour - "The Crab and Lobster Line"

      All the best
      Chris
      Webmaster - 7mmNGA (and the railcar owner!)

      On 14/07/2014 18:01, Brian Rumary brian@... [7mmnga] wrote:

      At the recent 7mm NG Association show there was a layout which I have down as "Crab & Lobster", but I can't seem to find it in the list of layouts that were on show. Note that the motive power included a Ixion steam railcar and at least one NA class 2-6-2T in green.

      Does anyone know the name it was listed under?

      --
      Brian Rumary
      England