17385Re: [7mm NGA] For all NG Enthusiasts to enjoy

  • ianj0trains
    Feb 12, 2014

      Hi Steve and Adrian,

      Looking at the work done on the other three, considering they only had various bits and sections to start with, I have to agree it would be lovely to see that one restored as well, but I also doubt it'd be made available. Conversely, I also suspect given the amount of work that would be required to dismantle it, sort out what could be restored and what couldn't, in the end it's probably cheaper to start with all new wood.
      Hopefully one day on another trip to the UK I might get to ride in them.

      Cheers

      Ian J

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic