      Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [7mm NGA] Help Needed.

      Allen,

      Thanks for your reply. I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, so may be able to palm off the 21 On30 locos and umpteen On30 freight cars and coaches onto the Bradford group.
      Once I've gathered my thoughts together, I'll give John a ring and see what he has to say.
      Cheers
      David
      Member 2579

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic