17377Help Needed.

  • railbaronofleeds
    Feb 12, 2014
      Received today notice that I am suffering a " incurable cancer"and I need to start sorting out my life. I have over the years amassed nearly 200 books on British railways, Railway modelling and Railway History and will need to sell these along with some 20 years of collecting OO scale,G scale and On30 model railway stock.
      What I need is advice on the best way to go about this, I'm hoping the group can point me in the right direction.
      There's far too much for me to list on fleabay and I'm not sure that I'll have time to list every individual item as there are more pressing problems to sort out vis-a-vis the houes repairs and downsizing.
      Regards
      David(UK)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic