      To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      From: frankm70@...
      Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 18:19:39 +0000
      Subject: RE: [7mm NGA] Modelling Ivy

      Hi David,
      snip>
      My wife is into doll's house furnishing and making miniature gardens.
      She models in 1/12 scale and gets her ivy leaves from Georgina Steeds
      at http://theminiaturegarden.blogspot.co.uk/

      1/48th scale is approx. Gauge 'O'.

      My wife also uses silver birch seeds coloured as ivy leave or even just birch
      seeds, which she has bought at railway exhibitions but can't remember the name
      of the stand!

      Best wishes

      Frank Metcalf

      To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      From: formerchurchwarden@...
      Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 18:04:20 +0000
      Subject: [7mm NGA] Modelling Ivy

      Any ideas for modelling Ivy on a wall?

      Green Scene's 'Little Leaf Company' is marked temporarily unavailable,
      and Reality in Scale charge just under 10 euro for 3 branches. I'm
      surprised I can't find a method described in any of my various Wild Swan
      books - and I wasn't thinking of modelling it when I bumped into the
      Gravetts at their demo stand in Bristol!

      David H, member 1603 in wet and windy Wiltshire

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic