17118Re: Brass handrails

  • rhbbob
    Sep 2, 2013
      I have persevered with the DAS and I will soon post a further picture of a simple handrail set-up. The DAS does discolour slightly where the iron touches it but as Steve knows, I am to soldering what Patrick Moore was to hang-gliding so it's a small price to pay.

      However I will also have a look in B&Q for the fire cement and see if I can do a comparison.

      Bob