      From: "adriangrayfr" <adrian@...>
      To: <7mmnga@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 7:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [7mm NGA] Brass handrails

      My memory of using Pyruma was that it was slightly coarser than DAS but, if
      Allan Downes says it's the same I'm not going to argue!

      The idea of using either medium to make a jig for soldering repetitive items
      such as your handrails is inspired - well worth tucking away for when I want
      to do some FR footbridge handrails I think.

      Adrian