      From: Mike Brown
      To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [7mm NGA] Better late than never...

      Hi Bill

      I mainly use 45mm for the 7/8" scale but have also been experimenting with 63.5mm gauge with some 1" scale which is great as you can use all the Dolls House furniture and detail parts! I've kept up with Franck's Woolacombe seaside layout on the 7/8 Lounge Forums http://www.7-8ths.info/index.php. Some really wonderful detailing and weathering techniques to be found there that would apply in 7mm scale not just 7/8.

      Member No.8
      (in sunny and warm Marbella, Spain)