16542Re: [7mm NGA] Better late than never...

  • Mike Brown
    Feb 10, 2013
      Hi Bill

      I mainly use 45mm for the 7/8" scale but have also been experimenting with 63.5mm gauge with some 1" scale which is great as you can use all the Dolls House furniture and detail parts! I've kept up with Franck's Woolacombe seaside layout on the 7/8 Lounge Forums http://www.7-8ths.info/index.php. Some really wonderful detailing and weathering techniques to be found there that would apply in 7mm scale not just 7/8.

      Cheers

      Mike
      Member No.8
      (in sunny and warm Marbella, Spain)

      On 9 Feb 2013, at 10:59, bill.bloombillet@... wrote:

      > Good to here you are ploughing your own furrow. What track gauge are you using? I built a pizza layout using 0 gauge track but modelled to one twelfth. Have you been on the Gnatterbox website and seen the Woolacombe layout Frank Combe is building in 7/8.
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic