16540RE: [7mm NGA] Better late than never...

  • Robin Edwards
    Feb 9, 2013
      Hi Mike and welcome,

      I haven't seen or heard from you for years! It is good to know that you are
      still modelling.

      For the rest of you, Mike was instrumental in the formative years of the 7mm
      NGA and was made an honorary life member in recognition of this. If I
      remember correctly I think he was involved with security at Heathrow Airport
      but had to retire due to ill health. He teamed up with Roy Link to publish
      the 'Review' and took it over completely for a period of time. I remember
      the two of them made quite a double act with their stand at Expo NG when
      they released the Lister kit.

      Good luck with your 7/8":1ft modelling - something for a future 'Review'
      perhaps?

      Cheers,

      Robin Edwards (210)