13671Sierra Leone Hunslet 2-6-2T Kitm

  • ianj0trains
    May 1, 2010
      Hi All,

      Thanks to those of you who have been able to fill out the gaps in my knowledge of the history of that kit. I wasn't aware the wheelbase was incorrect, but then I've never checked it against a drawing ! As it looks fine, it's not a problem as far as I'm concerned.

      Given the interest though that obviously exists for this kit, and the (presumed,) increase in modelling of the W&L since the introduction of Kevin Trims kits, it would seem an ideal model to be placed high on the list of "desired" re-releases.

      Cheers

      Ian J
      Melb, Aust.