      From: stephen howe
      To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 11:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [7mm NGA] Re: 0-4-2 chassis

      I've dug out a couple of pictures of these locos and they look like a 'do-able' project, any idea where I might find a drawing? I think Don Boreham built one of these years ago in 16mm scale named 'Strider'

      The original 00 wheels have long since disappeared so I shall have to source new ones, but the chassis is quite well engineered and runs well even without compensation.

      Steve