      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tony Spencer

      Reading the replies to this thread has been very interesting. Can I make
      suggestion that may be considered off the wall. The 009 creation of John de
      Frayssinett "County Gate" has some very unusual locomotives and the
      freelance Mallet he produced sets me to think of using two of the Airfix
      chassis to produce something similar on the lines of a Double Fairlie or
      Beyer Garratt.

      Just a thought.

      Tony S.