103Outside Frames and Blowtorches

  • Victor Rybacki
    Jan 22, 2001
      Thanks David - the cylinders and motion bracket in the kit attach to
      the outside frames, and I don't think there is an easy way to attach
      these components to the inner frames. I am trying to work out how to
      attach the outer frames to the inner ones by screws or some kind
      of 'saddle' which sits over the inner frames.

      I read you article in RM - interesting - I am going to have to get a
      blowtorch of some kit to assemble the Roxey IOM coach kit ! Any one
      got any suggestions of a supplier ?

      Vic
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic