For sale

  • Jen & Ken Flaherty
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 1999
      For sale: If interested, please reply privately.

      Victor "O" identification tag: $50

      Victor card-board needle box (large), black in color, for 3 sizes of
      needles: $45

      Box of "Deccatone" phonograph needles: It originally had 50 packs of 10,
      now it has 44. The box is hot pink and folds up to form a display. Very
      cool. $100

      Gennett #5267 "Christmas Greetings" record; "Andy Gump's Holiday Greeting"
      by Sidney Smith. Record is in E condition, beautiful red and gold label.
      The original green & red folding cover is in V++ condition. $50

      Morrison Record (black, green and red colored shellac) a great wall hanger!
      Title "Chinese Toddle" by Alice Morrison. E+ $20

      How about a couple of baseball records:

      "Slugger at the Bat" Jackie Robinson & Pee Wee Reese. Columbia MJV 57-1/4
      and MJV 57-2/3. E- condition, no original sleeve. $40 for both.

      "Casey at the Bat" Recited to great effect by Mr. DeWolf Hopper. This
      booklet/record contains a 7" microgroove flex record and was issued by the
      Library of Congress, probably in the 70"s ?. This is a reissue of the 1909
      recording. E condition. $12

      All are guaranteed as described.

      Ken Flaherty, Jr.
      17166 Beechwood Avenue
      Beverly Hills, MI 48025
      (248) 203-7878
    • Terry Tullos Wayland
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 1999
        For sale: Discoveries Magazines complete run ca. 01/88 - 04/92. Includes 1st
        issue with promo fliers and Elvis / Holly 45. Record is mint. Publications
        have address sticker on cover, some minor tears, some pencil/pen markings.
        Generally EE- to M- condition. Some duplication, i.e.: two Beatles; two
        Springsteen $5.00 per issue. Offers for the lot are invited.

        Thanks,

        Terry Wayland
      • Paul Roth
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2003
          Hi:

          I am selling some of my 78 collection on eBay.

          Would like to have this list as clientelle, but too many (1000s) to enumerate individually.

          Therefore, I solicit your want lists. I know I have one.

          My collection is heavily oriented to commercial ("sweet", hotel) dance bands of the the thirties and forties, plus many Vic/Col/Plaza bands of the 20s.

          My jazz items go to eBay.

          I have nearly-complete collections of Kaye, Barron, Garber, Gordon, Ayres, Kyser plus substantial quantities of Heidt, Martin, H. King, Osborne, Jurgens, etc.

          I expect to charge $3-4 per item (excluding special pressings, rareties, etc.) , with discounts for quantity. No junk copies - these are my personal "babies"; were not acquired for resell.

          Thanks.

          Paul Roth

        • serge rogosin
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2003
            Hi Paul,

            Do you have any Basil Fomeen records or records with
            balalaika orchestras (or other Russian-related 78s)?

            All the best in 2003,
            Serge

            --- Paul Roth <pmr01@...> wrote:
            > Hi:
            >
            > I am selling some of my 78 collection on eBay.
            >
            > Would like to have this list as clientelle, but too
            > many (1000s) to enumerate individually.
            >
            > Therefore, I solicit your want lists. I know I have
            > one.
            >
            > My collection is heavily oriented to commercial
            > ("sweet", hotel) dance bands of the the thirties and
            > forties, plus many Vic/Col/Plaza bands of the 20s.
            >
            > My jazz items go to eBay.
            >
            > I have nearly-complete collections of Kaye, Barron,
            > Garber, Gordon, Ayres, Kyser plus substantial
            > quantities of Heidt, Martin, H. King, Osborne,
            > Jurgens, etc.
            >
            > I expect to charge $3-4 per item (excluding special
            > pressings, rareties, etc.) , with discounts for
            > quantity. No junk copies - these are my personal
            > "babies"; were not acquired for resell.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Paul Roth

            > removed]

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Paul Roth
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2003
              pmr@....

              Paul Roth
              > sorry guys. I need paul roths e-mail address please it did not come up on
              my puter thanks
              > wmurley@...

            • jon murley
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 9, 2003