Cylinders FS on ebay

  • Darrell Lehman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi all! Just to let you know I have about 80+ cylinders (2 minute and 4
      minute - singles and in lots) starting to close on ebay Tuesday evening
      - sorry I'm so late in notifying - life is hectic and I'm old and worn
      out in the memory department.

      The cylinders start here:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

      best, Darrell

      --
      \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/
      THE PAPER HORN

      Selling Direct at:
      http://home.att.net/~nickjay/index.html
      and
      at
      ebay
      (Search using my ENTIRE e-mail address (above) as "Seller ID")
    • Darrell Lehman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28 11:21 PM
        Hi all! Just wanted to let you know I've got a bunch of cylinders
        closing on ebay Monday and Tuesday evenings. There are a couple pretty
        rare items here so check them out if you have a minute - the listings
        start here:

        http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

        The cylinders include:
        2-minute BLUE AMBEROL Spanish and Dictation cylinders
        2-minute Columbia:
        Sousa march
        Band
        Collins
        Van Brunt
        Edison 4-minute wax:
        Baseball
        I.O.O.F.
        4-minute Blue Amberols:
        Red Wing
        Submarine and Air Attacks
        Fisk Qtte
        Dalhart "Scopes Trial"
        Indestructible, Everlasting and Lakeside cylinders
        British and French Edison 2-minute
        Edison Special D-12 orange box
        All 10 of the Edison A thru K Special Wax in blue box
        4 of the Edison blue box Blue Amberols

        And there'll be some Edison 2-minute and a couple other rarities listed
        this week - check 'em if you please!

        thanks, Darrell
      • Darrell Lehman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
          Just a reminder - the last of the cylinder/box consignment is on ebay to
          close Monday and Tuesday evenings. The listings start here:

          http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

          The offerings include:
          A lot of 5 BA's
          Edison 2-minute featuring:
          Chimes
          James D. McAuliffe - "Bagpipe solo"
          Edison Quintette "Male"
          Ada Jones and Len Spencer
          Edison Mixed Quartette
          Arthur Collins
          Collins and Harlan
          Polk Miller and His Old South Quartette
          Billy Murray

          Edison 4-minutes including:
          Purple Amberol - Frieda Hempel and Criterion Quartet
          Concert Blue Amberol (black box) - Kathleen Parlow - Violin solo
          Grand Opera Amberol (Wax) (maroon box) - Adelina Agostinelli, Soprano

          And a variety of empty boxes

          thanks for reading, Darrell
        • Darrell Lehman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
            Closing tonight are some nice Edison 2-minute - tomorrow night are some
            nice Edison 4-minute and Thursday brings some Edison 4-minute wax and
            Columbia 2 and 4-minute. The listings start here:

            http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

            thanks for you consideration, Darrell