Re: [78-C] New Auctions of Great 78's...

  • Roger Wade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      With regard to the extra long URL's employed by ebay, I have learned
      that everything after the item number is unnecessary and may be deleted.
      This shortens the URL to a length which is practical to send as a link
      to your auctions.

      Tom, just try that yourself to check what I'm saying and your links will
      become useful to people who receive them.

      I don't know why ebay makes them as long as they do.

      Roger Wade
      Really Old Records
      Natick, MA