78-c mail

  • HATCHVYNL@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hello. Is there anyone else out there that is signed up to receive all
      the 78-c postings as mail and is not getting them? I am getting the
      digest everyday but for some reason I am no longer getting the
      individual posts when they are sent. Some assistance please.
      Thanks,Bill
    • Dave Hillebrandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
        Hey Bill, I'm still getting them with no problem here. Dave