78's on eBay

  • Darrell Lehman
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi! Sorry for the late notice but AT&T keeps insists on arbitrarily
      deleting e-mails.

      Just a reminder that we have the end of our "International Weeks"
      closing Monday evening at:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&sort=2&page=1&rows=25&since=-1&rdir=0

      These include:
      Jewish/Hebrew
      Bohemian/Czech
      Polish
      Russian
      German

      Never fear - there will be a final batch of Greek 78's in about a week
      to 10 days.

      best, Darrell

      \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/
      THE PAPER HORN
      selling at
      ebay
      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
      Search using the above e-mail address as "Seller ID"
    • Darrell Lehman
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 11, 2002
        Hi! Thanks to all of you who took the time to read my sales lists of
        the past week or so. And a special to those of you who bought from
        them!!! While I enjoy reading lists, it's even nicer when you sell
        something from them!!!

        This week, for your listening enjoyment, we are offering:
        some 1950's (+/-) Country/Western (loosely defined)
        some 1950's (+/-) Rock 'n Roll (even loosely-er defined)
        some Greek 78's
        some Spike Jones (there are more titles available than are on eBay -
        e-mail for details!)

        These are posted at:
        http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&sort=2&page=1&rows=25&since=-1&rdir=0

        The artists include:
        "Country":
        Bill Mooney's Cactus Twisters
        Bob Atcher
        Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys
        Carl Smith
        Ernest Tubb
        Hank Snow, The Singing Ranger, and his Rainbow Ranch Boys
        Hank Thompson and His Brazos Valley Boys
        Hank Williams and His Drifting Cowboys
        Jack Guthrie and His Oklahomans
        Jean Shepard
        Jim Reeves
        Jimmie Dickens
        Johnny Bond
        Merle Travis
        Red Foley
        Roy Acuff and his Smoky Mountain Boys
        Sons Of the Pioneers
        Tex Ritter
        Tex Williams and His Western Caravan

        "Rock"
        Fats Domino
        Guy Mitchell w/ Jimmy Carroll
        Larry Williams and His Band
        Patience and Prudence
        Paul Anka w/ orch
        The Chordettes w/ orch
        The Crew Cuts
        The Diamonds w/ orch
        The Everly Brother
        The Four Tunes w/ orch
        The Platters

        thanks again, Darrell

        \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/
        THE PAPER HORN
        selling at
        ebay
        = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 29, 2002
          Hi! Sorry if this is a duplicate but AT&T can't seem to handle large
          numbers of e-mails without losing some - accidentally or on purpose - ?

          As usual, if I've gotten you on this list in error, or you
          don't want to receive these lists and/or notices about 78's and
          crank phonograph related items, please type "remove" in the
          subject line, send it to me at the above address, and I'll remove
          your address ASAP.

          Just thought you might like to know there are some Christmas 78's,
          some
          Opera, and some miscellaneous artists and odd labels posted at:

          http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

          They close starting Wednesday afternoon evening - take a look if you
          have a chance!

          thanks, Darrell (nickjay)

          --
          \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/
          \'v'/
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 17, 2002
            Hi all! Just thought you might like to know that closing Monday evening
            are a few nice jazz, blues, country (? for all) on eBay starting at:

            http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&sort=2&page=3&rows=25&since=-1&rdir=0

            Artists/labels include:

            Mary Stafford and Her Jazz Band on Columbia blue/silver
            The Georgians on Columbia blue/silver
            Fletcher Henderson and His O on Columbia blue/silver
            Tennessee Ten on Victor
            Five Harmaniacs on Victor scroll
            Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadians / Thelma Terry and Her Play Boys on
            Columbia Viva-tonal
            Guy Lombardo and His Royal Canadians w/ Kate Smith on Columbia
            Viva-tonal
            Porter's Blue Devils on Gennet dark blue/gold
            Louisiana Rhythm Kings on Brunswick
            Golden Gate O on Harmony and Clarion green/gold
            Frankie Trumbauer and His O on Okeh "Electric"
            Light Crust Doughboys on Vocalion blue/silver
            Tempo King and His Kings Of Tempo - Queenie Ada at the piano on Vocalion
            blue/silver
            Hoosier Hot Shots on Vocalion blue/silver
            Cab Calloway and His O on Brunswick black/gold
            Duke Ellington and His Cotton Club O on RCA scroll
            Count Basie Kansas City Seven on Vocalion blue/silver
            Benny Goodman's Boys on Brunswick black/gold
            Benny Goodman and His O on RCA "Swing Classic" scroll
            Putney Dandridge and His O (includes Teddy Wilson, Allen Reuss, Ernest
            Hill, Sidney Catlett, Tommy Macey, and A. Cheatham) on Vocalion
            (Brunswick) black/gold
            The Kidoodlers on Vocalion blue/silver
            Willie Smith (The Lion) and his Cubs on Decca blue/silver "Sunray"
            Quintet of the Hot Club of France (Stephane Grappelly, violin; Django
            Reinhardt, Pierre Ferret, Marcel Bianchi, guitars; Louis Vola, Bass) on
            RCA "Hot Jazz Classic" dark green/silver "circle label"
            Richard Hampton and His O / Ted Shawne and His O - reported to be Louis
            Armstrong's O - the vocal is reported to be by Louis and Hoagy
            Carmichael on Parlophone "Electric" - New York - black/gold
            Jimmie Gordon on Champion red/gold
            Butterbeans and Susie - piano by Eddie Heywood on Okeh "Electric"
            black/gold
            Walter Coleman - Vocal blues w/ guitars on Decca blue/silver "Sunburst"
            George Reneau (The Blind Musician of the Smoky Mountains) on Vocalion
            (Brunswick)
            Emmett Miller - can't quite describe this gentlemans style - kind of
            hillbilly/country or ???-hard to tell especially on side "A"- piano
            accomp by Walt Rothrock - "Recorded in Asheville N.C." on Okeh
            maroon/gold
            Andrew Jenkins & Carson Robison on Okeh red/gold "Electric"
            Al Hopkins and His Buckle Busters - Charles Bowman, Fiddler on Brunswick
            black/gold
            Milton Brown and His Brownies - String band w/ singing on Decca
            blue/silver "Sunray"
            Constance Mering and Muriel Pollock - Piano duet , trumpet by J.
            Horowitz on Columbia Viva-tonal
            Puzzle Record by Novelty Orchestra (Recorded in Europe) on RCA scroll
            Billy Murray
            Marion Harris / Billy Murray
            Aileen Stanley-Billy Murray / Billy Murray-Monroe Silver
            Al Jolson
            George LeMaire-Rex Van - w/ piano
            Eddie Cantor

            Take a look if you have the time.

            thanks, Darrell
            --
            \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/
            \'v'/
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 25, 2003
              Hello all!

              I have the following types/artists closing on eBay Wednesday and
              Thursday evenings. If you have the time or interest, please check them
              out at:

              http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

              Some Irish sounding by:
              Peter Wyper - Accordion solo
              Francis Quinn - Accordion solo w/ piano accomp
              John J. Kimmel-Accordion solo
              Harold Veo - Violin w/ piano
              McConnell's Four Leaf Shamrocks - Violin, Piccolo, Piano
              Joseph Samuels & Larry Briers
              Boudini Brothers (Phil and Dan - Accordion duet)

              A couple Greek

              One each of:
              Philippino
              Afro-Cubano ? - vocal in Spanish
              Asian
              Turkish
              Serbian?

              Some Opera by:
              Mme. Brejean Silver
              Eyvind Laholm - tenor, in German w/ orch
              Charles Hackett - in Italian
              Lucy Isabelle Marsh - in Italian, w/ orch
              Mme. A. Michailowa w/ flute obbligato
              John McCormack - in Italian w/ orch
              Edward Johnson - in Italian, w/ orch
              Enrico Caruso - in Italian, accomp by harp
              Feodor Chaliapin

              And:
              Mary Vellner - piano solo
              Olga Samaroff - piano solo
              Sergei Rachmaninoff - piano solo
              Signor Hurdi-Gurdi - Street Piano w/ orch accomp
              Dajos Bela and His Orch (Recorded in Europe)
              Nora Bayes w/ orch
              Henry Burr w/ orch

              thanks, Darrell

              --
              \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/ \'v'/
              \'v'/
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 11, 2006
                Hi all,

                For anyone interested in 1920s jazz & vintage dance bands you really
                should have a look at my current eBay auctions --- See under my seller
                name scarcesounds or go to item # 250036434611 and then click on
                Seller's other items.

                Or you can try the following link:
                > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250036434611&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

                Items up for auction include a 1924 OKeh by Johnny De Droit & His New
                Orleans Jazz Orchestra, a 1928 Columbia by Doc Cook & His 14 Doctors
                of Syncopation, a 1917 HMV by the black rag-jazz group the Savoy
                Quartette recorded in London, and a wide range of 78s by Jelly Roll
                Morton, Bailey's Lucky Seven (with Red Nichols), a MINT Japanese
                Victor Shellac test by Coleman Hawkins & Django Reinhardt, Russo &
                Fiorito's Oriole Orchestra on Victor, a 1933 Ted Weems, The Vagabonds
                on Gennett, a Canadian Starr Gennett issue from Plaza masters not
                released on any Plaza label, a 1928 Duke Ellington on Bluebird, Wingy
                Mannone, Ben Selvin, Paul Specht, Jack Albin, Eubie Blake, California
                Ramblers, The Red-Hotters, Sam Lanin, George Olsen, Paul Whiteman,
                Charles Dornberger, Jean Goldkette, Nat Shilkret, Johnny Johnson, Gus
                Arnheim, a vinyl test by Joe Venuti's Blue Four, a 1945 French
                recording by an American group called the Jazz Club Mystery Jivers, a
                1937 recording made by Benny Carter in Holland, a 1937 recording made
                by Danny Polo in London, Fess Williams, Ambrose, Jimmie Grier, Meyer
                Davis, Seger Ellis Orchestra (with vocal by Irene Taylor), Eddie
                Lang's Orchestra, Frankie Trumbauer with Bix, Fletcher Henderson,
                Charleston Chasers, Jan Garber, "Sorry" by Bix & His Gang, a rare 1930
                Victor by Blue Steele, Don Bestor, Original Memphis Five, Six Black
                Diamonds, The Dorsey Brothers Orchestra on Banner, Smith Ballew,
                Snooks' Paramount Orchestra, fine 1934 Jimmie Noone instrumentals,
                Broadway Bell-Hops, State Street Ramblers & the Mississippi Jook Band
                among others.

                Just listed are rag concertina solos by Alexander Prince and a
                selection of mandolin, guitar & banjo records.

                In the coming days I will be listing more ragtime and early syncopated
                music, more jazz, more dance bands, some great British bands records
                (including Ray Noble, Roy Fox, Lew Stone, etc.) and some other unusual
                discs --- such as a rare 1912 vocal record about the sinking of the
                Titanic.

                If you have any questions feel free to contact me privately.

                Regards, Ross
              • Darrell Lehman
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 27, 2006
                  Hi! For those in an "ethnic" mood we have about a dozen
                  Jewish/Hebrew/Yiddish, Chinese and Irish (along with a Croatian-Serbian
                  Bagpipe and a pair of Czech(?) vocals on early Columbia) closing Tuesday
                  evening. The listing start here:

                  *http://tinyurl.com/hfv7w*

                  thanks, Darrell

                • Darrell Lehman
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 19, 2007
                    Hi all! As I mentioned last week..... there a couple dozen 78's closing
                    tonight and tomorrow night. Then we go back to cylinders for a week or
                    two. The 78's start here:

                    *http://tinyurl.com/hfv7w*

                    The artists include:
                    Arnold Foldesy, cello solo
                    Choir in the Sistine Chapel, Rome
                    Jascha Heifetx, violin
                    Sergei Rachmaninoff - piano solo
                    Max Gegna - 'cello solo / Thiele Trio - flute, 'cello, piano
                    Van Epps Banjo Orch
                    Spanisch-Argentinischen Tango Orchester
                    Fisk University Jubilee SIngers
                    Jubilee Male Quartet
                    "Ethiopian Carnival Of Melody"
                    Jules Levy - cornet
                    Princess Watahwaso
                    Jack Norworth - purple Victor
                    Fanny Brice
                    Arthur Fields
                    Ben Bernie and His Orch
                    The Boswell Sisters w/ The Dorsey Brothers
                    Red Nichols and His Five Pennies
                    Johnny Green and his Orch - Fred Astaire, vocals
                    Jimmie Rodgers - w/ guitar
                    The Beverly Hill Billies
                    The Cleftones
                    Art Carney
                    Doris Day
                    Frank Sinatra
                    Lone Ranger 78
                    A couple Irish
                    Pipe-Major J. Starck - bagpipe solo

                    thanks for your consideration, Darrell

                  • Muhr
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 22, 2007
                      Hi - Longtime lurker, first time poster. To complete a set (Columbia
                      Masterworks #79), I'm looking for 1 record from the 1927 Bayreuth
                      Wagner album. It's Record #67366-D, the 2nd record of the Parsifal Grail
                      Scene, Act 1 (parts 3 & 4), conducted by Karl Muck, just in case anyone
                      has an extra available. Pressing or condition doesn't matter, as long as
                      it's intact & playable.

                      Please respond privately and off list.

                      Thanks!
                      Peter Muhr
                    • Darrell Lehman
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 30, 2007
                        Closing tonight are 18 offerings - the listings start here:

                        http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                        The artists include:
                        Bob Roberts on single-sided Victor
                        Aileen Stanley-Billy Murray / Miss Patricola - w/ The Virginians
                        Billy Murray
                        Collins and Harlan
                        Vess L. Ossman, banjo solo / Ossman-Dudley Trio
                        Cal Stewart
                        Frank C. Stanley on single-sided Columbia
                        Edward Ables, whistling solo on single-sided Columbia
                        Sousa's Band
                        Arthur Pryor's Band
                        Esther Walker, comedienne
                        Rudy Starita, xylophone solo - introducing Vibraphone on Columbia Royal Blue

                        thanks for your consideration, Darrell (nickjay)
                      • Darrell Lehman
                        Message 11 of 23 , Aug 3, 2007
                          Before y'all leave for a week-end in the summer sun, here are a few ebay
                          offerings closing Monday night. The listings start here:

                          http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                          The artists include:

                          Vancouver Kitsilano Boys' Band
                          Johnny Fenton and his Swamp Stompers
                          Roy Smeck Trio - Smith Ballew, vocal
                          Van Alexander and his Swingtime Band
                          Joseph Rines and his Hotel St. Regis Orch
                          Tommy Dorsey and his Clambake Seven - Edythe Wright, vocal refrain
                          Tommy Dorsey and his Orch - Frank Sinatra, vocal refrain
                          Hoagy Carmichael - w/ orch
                          Eddie Cantor, Lisa Kirk and Orch
                          Fanny Brice - w/ orch
                          The Art Of Playing the Tenor Banjo
                          Vernon Dlahart - w/ violin and guitar acc
                          Lester McFarland and Robert A. Gardner - w/ harmonica, guitar and violin
                          The Two Poor Boys / Joe Evans - both w/ mandolin and guitar
                          Roy Rogers - w/ Instrumental Acc.
                          Cliff Bruner and His Boys
                          Jimmie and Leon Short - singing w/ Instrumental Acc.
                          Chet Atkins and his Galloping Guitar
                          Rue Barclay & Peggy Duncan w/ The Trail Riders
                          Yogi Yorgesson - w/ Johnny Duffy and The Scandahoovians

                          have a good one!
                        • Darrell Lehman
                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 24, 2007
                            Hello all! We've got 31-78's closing on eBay this Wednesday and
                            Thursday evenings (9/26 and 9/27); the listings start here:

                            http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                            The artists include:
                            Banjo solo - Announced as "Played by Vess Ossman"
                            Constance Mering and Muriel Pollock, piano duet - J. Horowitz, trumpet
                            Montana Taylor - piano solo

                            The Royal Troubadors - red Gennett
                            Bailey's Lucky Seven
                            Bailey's Lucky Seven / Carolina Cotton Pickers
                            David H. Silverman and His Orch / Jack Chapman and His Drake Hotel Orch
                            Bennie Krueger's Orch
                            The Volunteer Firemen
                            Jules Herbuveaux' Palmer House Victorians
                            Hal Kemp and His Orch
                            W M C A Broadcasters
                            Gil Rodin and His Orch
                            International Novelty Orch
                            :
                            Performed in a Colored/Black/African-American/Person of Color "dialect":
                            Haydn Quartet
                            Billy Golden / Collins and Harlan (Niggah Loves His Possum)
                            Eddie Hunter
                            Walter C. Kelly

                            Jane Green
                            Marion Harris
                            Vaughn De Leath
                            Van and Schenk
                            Furman and Nash
                            Gene Austin (Bye-Bye Blackbird)
                            The Revelers
                            Vernon Dalhart

                            thanks for looking, Darrell
                          • Darrell Lehman
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jul 26, 2009
                              We have 43 choice discs closing this week!! The listings start here:

                              http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                              The artists / titles are:

                              Blue Ridge Highballers - Charley La Prade, fiddler - Skidd More
                              / Soldier's Joy

                              Charlie Poole with the North Carolina Ramblers - The Mothers
                              Plea For Her Son / Baltimore Fire (subtle, but nice, banjo)

                              Cliff Carlisle and Wilbur Ball - w/ guitars - Birmingham Jail,
                              No. 2 / Just A Lonely Hobo

                              Crockett's Kentucky Mountaineers - Bonaparte's Retreat / Kitty
                              Ki - w/ guitar, harmonica, violin

                              Ernest Stoneman - Pass Around the Bottle / Bully Of the Town

                              Frank Wilson and His Blue Ridge Mountain Trio - Polly Ann -
                              Waltz / Katy Did Waltz

                              Frankie Wallace & His Guitar - Blue Yodel No. 1 / Way Out On the
                              Mountain

                              Frankie Wallace & His Guitar - Way Out On the Mountain / Ben
                              Dewberry's Final Run

                              George Holden - w/ guitar, harmonica - The Sinking Of the
                              Submarine S-4 / The Wreck Of Virginian Train No. 3

                              Gid Tanner and His Skillet-Lickers - w/ Riley Puckett and Clayton
                              McMichen - Polly Woddle Doo / She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain

                              Jeff Calhoun - Billy Richardson's Last Ride / Wreck Of the 1256

                              Kessinger Brothers - fiddle, guitar - Mississippi Sawyer /
                              Richmond Polka

                              Lester McFarland and Robert A. Gardner - w/ guitar and mandolin -
                              The Drunkard's Dream / May I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight, Mister? -
                              w/ harmonica

                              Lester McFarland and Robert A. Gardner - w/ guitar, mandolin,
                              harmonica - Tennessee Jail Bird / Woman Suffrage

                              Lester McFarland and Robert A. Gardner - w/ guitar and mandolin -
                              Home Sweet Home In Tennessee / In the Valley Of Kentucky - w/ harmonica

                              Oscar Craver - w/ guitar - Bed Bugs Makin' Their Last Go Round /
                              All Night Long - w/ banjo

                              Prairie Ramblers - w/ violin, mandolin, guitar, string bass -
                              Rollin' On / Next Year

                              Riley Puckett - w/ guitar - Little Old Log Cabin In the Lane /
                              Rock All Our Babies To Sleep - w/ fiddle

                              Rodeo Trio - violin, guitar, harmonica - 1. When's the Work's
                              All Done This Fall 2. Cowboy's Lament / 1. Bury Me Out On the Prairie
                              2. Home On the Range

                              Roy Harper and Earl Shirkey - w/ guitar - Kitty Waltz Yodel /
                              The Cowboy's Lullaby

                              Roy Harvey and the North Carolina Ramblers - There'll Come A
                              Time / There's A Mother Old and Gray Who Needs Me Now

                              Stapleton Brothers - Call Of the Whip-poor-will / In A Cool
                              Shady Nook

                              Vel Veteran / Frank Luther - Wreck Of the Old '97 / The Wreck Of
                              the Titanic

                              Vernon Dalhart - novelty acc. - The West Plains Explosion / The
                              Hanging Of Charles Birger

                              Vernon Dlahart - novelty acc - A Warning To Boys / A Warning To
                              Girls - what a hoot!!!!

                              Vernon Dalhart - novelty acc. - My Tennessee Home / 'Leven Cent
                              Cotton

                              Walter Dalton - novelty acc. - I Don't Work For A Living / I'm
                              Riding the Blinds On A Train Headed West

                              Willard Hodgins - w/ banjo - The Engineer's Hand Was On the
                              Throttle / She Waves As His Train Passes

                              Haydn Quartet - Old Folks At Home - Part II

                              Orch acc. - Rambler Minstrels No 6. - parts performed in a
                              "Black/African/Person Of Color".... "dialect"

                              Orch acc. - Rambler Minstrels No. 8 - parts are performed in a
                              "Black/African/Person Of Color".... "dialect"

                              Vocal quartette, male voices - Way Down Yonder In the Cornfield
                              - uses the word "nigger", "coons" and "darkeys"

                              Billy Murray - Easy Street

                              Billy Murray - w/ orch - You're A Grand Old Rag

                              Billy Murray - w/ orch - Keep A Little Cosy Corner In Your Heart
                              For Me

                              Billy Murray - w/ orch - Lanky Yankee Boys In Blue

                              Billy Murray - w/ orch - Gee, But This Is A Lonesome Twon

                              Ada Jones-Billy Murray / American Quartet - All Alone / When I'm
                              Alone, I'm Lonesome

                              Billy Murray / Collins and Harlan - both w/ orch - The Little
                              Ford Rambled Right Along / Auntie Skinner's Chicken Dinner

                              American Quartet - w/ orch - Gasoline Gus and His Jitney Bus /
                              Circus Day In Dixie

                              Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Second Visit To the Metropolis

                              Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh At A Baptizing At Hickory Corners Church

                              Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh's Courtship

                              Laughing Story - Uncle Josh and the Labor Union

                              Cat Stewart - The Opera House At Pun'kin Centre / Uncle Josh At
                              the Dentist - w/ Gilbert Girard

                              Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh In the Cafeteria / Train Time At
                              Pun'kin Centre

                              Vess L. Ossman, banjo solo - w/ orch - The Buffalo Rag

                              Announced as "Sung by Burt Shephard" - It Was Beautiful

                              Harry Lauder - w/ orch - I've Something In the Bottle For Breakfast

                              Tenor solo (Billy Murray... ?) - w/ orch - Cheyenne

                              Baritone and Contralto duet - w/ orch - Linger, Longer Girl

                              Collins & Harlan - w/ orch - On A Summer's Night

                              Collins - My Hula Lula Girl

                              Monroe Silver - Cohen On Prohibition / Cohen Talks About the Ladies

                              thanks for your consideration, Darrell (nickjay78)
                            • Darrell Lehman
                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 11, 2010
                                Hello all! We've got a wide mix of records closing this week - the
                                listings start here:

                                http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                                The artists / labels / titles include:

                                Billy Jones & Ernest Hare (The Happiness Boys) - w/
                                piano ... Mr. Hoover and Mr. Smith / He's Our Al - Political
                                overtones - duuuuh!

                                Spike Jones and His City Slickers ... Der Fuehrer's Face
                                (from the Disney film)

                                Carson Robison - w/ orch ... Mussolini's Letter To
                                Hitler / Hitler's Reply To Mussolini

                                Freddie "Schnickelfritz" Fisher and His Orch ... Taps
                                For the Japs

                                Karl and Harty - w/ string band ... When the Atom Bomb Fell

                                Johnnie and Jack and their Tennessee Mountain Boys ...
                                Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb

                                Golden Gate Quartet - w/ rhythm acc ... Atom and Evil

                                Rex Allen and the Prairie Ramblers ... Atomic Power

                                Jim Eanes - w/ instrumental ... They Locked God Outside
                                the Iron Curtain

                                The Synco Jazz Band / Waldorf-Astoria Singing Orch ...
                                Breeze / Tell Me

                                Benny Goodman and his Orch ... The Glory Of Love / You
                                Can't Pull the Wool Over My Eyes

                                Arnold Frank and His Roger's Cafe Orch ... Black Maria /
                                Rain

                                Louis Armstrong and his Orch ... Old Man Mose / Falling
                                In Love With You

                                Bennie Moten's Kansas City Orch / Fess Williams and his Royal
                                Flush Orch ... It's Hard To Laugh Or Smile / Hot Town

                                Jerry Lee Lewis ... Whole Lot Of Shakin' Going On /
                                It'll Be Me

                                Elvis Presley ... Love Me Tender / Anyway You Want Me

                                Les Paul ... Chicken Reel / Mockin' Bird Hill - w/ Mary Ford

                                Al "Jazzbo" Collins - w/ orch ... The Invention Of the
                                Airplane / The Discovery Of America - "Great Moments In Hipstery"

                                Johnny Standley - w/ Horace Heidt etc ... It's In the Book

                                Okeh purple 10-5/8" diameter ... John McCormack - w/ orch ...
                                Dear Little Shamrock

                                Okeh purple 10-5/8" diameter ... John McCormack - w/ orch ...
                                A Nation Once Again

                                RCA gold Program Transcription - "Victor" embossed on reverse ...
                                Green Brothers - Deagan Vibra-harp, chimes ... The Bells Of St.
                                Mary's

                                RCA Manufac. gold Program Transcription - w/ original sleeve!!! -
                                "Turntable Speed 33 1/3 R.P.M." ... Marek Weber and his Orch
                                ... In Old Vienna - Waltz Suite - Part ! / --- - Part 2'

                                Mercury black ... Vic Damone / 1. Vic Damone 2. John Laurenz 3.
                                Frankie Laine 4. Eddy Howard ... My Heart's In the Middle Of
                                July - "This is a Sneak Preview of a Jan. 1st Release" / Holiday
                                Greetings Slanted To Your Audience From - four individual "cuts" on side B

                                RCA Victor scroll ... Victor Theremin - Edward C. Harsch, piano
                                acc. ... Lover, Come Back To Me! - Fox trot / Dancing With Tears
                                In My Eyes - Waltz

                                Capitol white "Promotional Record" ... Dr. Hoffman, theremin - w/
                                piano ... Moonlight Sonata / The Swan

                                Tennessee blue ... Mr. Goon-Bones, bones and piano - w/ acc
                                ... Bile 'Dem Cabbage Down / Just Because

                                Decca blue "3-D / Sunburst" label ... Frank Victor and Harry
                                Volpe, guitar duet ... Pagan Fantasy / Swingin' the Scale

                                Busy-Bee multi-colored ... Byron G. Harlan - w/ orch ...
                                In the Shade Of the Old Apple Tree

                                Victor Monarch ... ANNOUNCED as "Sung by J.W. Myers" ...
                                Marching Through Georgia

                                Victor Monarch ... Haydn Quartet ... Carry Me Back To Ole
                                Virginny

                                Victor Monarch ... Westminster Chimes ... Lead Kindly
                                Light and Nearer My God To Thee

                                Victor Monarch ... Corinne Morgan - w/ orch ... Old Folks
                                At Home

                                Victor Exposition label ... John Young / Billy Murray - both w/
                                orch ... Meet Me To-night In Dreamland / To the Strains Of That
                                Wedding March

                                Victor Exposition label ... Marguerite Dunlap-Harry Macdonough /
                                Billy Murray - both w/ orch ... A Little Girl At Home / Bagdad

                                Victor scroll ... Philadelphia Rapid Transit Co. Cooperative Band
                                - Sousa, cond ... March Of the Mitten Men / The Thunderer - March

                                RCA Victor scroll ... Gus Arnheim and His Orch - Bing Crosby,
                                vocal refrain ... It Must Be True / Fool Me Some More!

                                Victor blue ... Will Rogers ... Will Rogers Talks To the
                                Bankers / Will Rogers' First Political Speech

                                MacGregor & Sollie (Hollywood) cream on blue shellac "Musical Library"
                                ... The Texas Drifter (Goebble Reeves - ?) ... The Hobo's
                                Lullaby / The Hobo's Last Long Ride

                                MacGregor & Sollie (Hollywood) cream on blue shellac "Musical Library"
                                ... The Texas Drifter (Goebble Reeves - ?) ... I'm Packed
                                To Travel / To the Hobo's Mother

                                Al Craver (Vernon Dalhart) - w/ guitar ... The Wreck Of
                                the 1256 / The Rovin' Gambler

                                Gid Tanner and His Skillet-Lickers w/ Riley Puckett ...
                                Turkey In the Straw / Ya Gotta Quit Kickin' My Dog Aroun'

                                Cross and McCartt - w/ mandolin, guitar ... Sweet Rosie
                                O'Grady / When the Roses Bloom Again

                                Earl Shirkey and Roy Harper - w/ guitar ... Steamboat
                                Man / When the Roses Bloom For the Bootlegger

                                Frank Marvin and His Guitar ... Ben Dewberry's Final Run
                                / The Brakeman's Blues

                                The Dezurik Sisters - w/ guitar ... Birmingham Jail / Go
                                To Sleep My Darling Baby

                                Jimmie Rodgers - w/ guitar

                                Mrs. Jimmie Rodgers - w/ acc. played on Jimmie Rodgers' own
                                guitar / Jimmie Rodgers-Sara Carter (cousin of Maybelle) - w/ guitars

                                The Carter Sisters and Mother Maybelle

                                The Carter Family - w/ autoharp, guitar

                                Carl Smith w/ The Carter Sisters & Mother Maybelle

                                June Carter w/ the Carter Sisters and Mother Maybelle

                                June Carter - w/ string band acc

                                Ozark Boys (Jake and Don) - w/ guitar

                                Message 15 of 23 , Aug 1, 2010
                                  Got a few oddities (to me anyway... ?) closing Monday evening on eBay.
                                  They start here:

                                  *http://tinyurl.com/hfv7w*

                                  They are:

                                  20th Century Fox black/white TCF 22 / TCF 23 ... Alice
                                  Faye-John Payne Jack Oakie & Orch / Alice Faye-John Payne & Orchestra
                                  ... "You Say the Sweetest Things Baby" - Tin Pan Alley - same
                                  printed on both sides of label

                                  Cinematone Studios cream - vinyl? 78-300 / 78-302 ... Billy
                                  Mills Orchestra ... Pagan Love Song / Diga Diga Do - may have
                                  been autographed by Billy Mills or may be printed as part of label - ?

                                  Cinematone Studios cream - vinyl? 78-294 / 78-298 ... Billy
                                  Mills Orchestra ... Blue Room / Fascinating Rhythm - may have
                                  been autographed by Billy Mills or may be printed as part of label - ?

                                  Universal Pictures (?) tan "Picture Label" UPC 251 / UPC 252 ...
                                  The Merry Macs ... Wake Up Jacob / Beside the Rio Tonto - as
                                  the label says... "Music from Universal's Bud Abbott and Lou Costello
                                  in Ride 'Em Cowboy"

                                  Universal Pictures (?) tan "Picture Label" UP-89 / UP-92 ...
                                  The Andrews Sisters ... You're A Lucky Fellow, Mr. Smith /
                                  Apple Blossom Time I Wish You Were Here - as the label says... "Music
                                  from Universal's Buck Privates featuring songs by The Andrews Sisters"

                                  Universal Pictures (?) blue "Picture Label" UP-90A / UP-60 ...
                                  Deanna Durbin ... Thank You America / Beneath the Lights Of
                                  Home - as the label says "Deanna Durbin in Nice Girl"

                                  Universal Pictures (?) blue "Picture Label" UP-59 (single-sided)
                                  ... Deanna Durbin ... Love At Last - as the label says
                                  "Deanna Durbin in Nice Girl"

                                  NBC Reference Recording yellowish - reverse has the "old" embossed
                                  "Victor" found on Victor Red Seal records... ? QB-725 ...
                                  "with Vocal Chorus by King's Men" ... Mr. Rainbow
                                  "Theme---(Fibber McGee and Molly)" - label has a personalized
                                  "autograph" by Billy Mills - handwriting very similar to two other ones
                                  I've posted - ?

                                  Hawaiian Recording and Publishing Company (Honolulu) yellow H-2
                                  ... Morgan Sisters ... The Tourist Trade / Lani

                                  Bell Records (Honolulu) yellow LKS 531 ... Andy Cummings and
                                  His Hawaiians ... Maunaloa - "Hula" / Hula Blues - Ralph Alapai,
                                  vocal-solo

                                  Cameo Kids Songs Games - approx 7" diameter 26 ... Maureen
                                  Englin - orch acc. ... Go To Sleep My Little Pickaninny / The
                                  Dream Man

                                  thanks, Darrell (nickjay78)

                                • Darrell Lehman
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Dec 6, 2010
                                    Sorry for the late notice - too much football!!!

                                    We have 61 closing this week, ranging from early Victor Monarchs to
                                    early Rock 'n' Roll.

                                    The listings start here:

                                    http://shop.ebay.com/nickjay78/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

                                    thanks, Darrell (nickjay78)

                                  • Darrell Lehman
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jun 25 7:35 PM
                                      Hello!! Starting tomorrow evening we have 60 select discs for you to
                                      peruse!

                                      The listings start here:

                                      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                                      The artists, titles, etc include:

                                      Columbia bronze "Banner / Tri-color" label 268-D ...
                                      California Ramblers ... Oh Mabel! / Me and the Boy Friend -
                                      both Fox trot

                                      Columbia bronze "Banner / Tri-color" label 236-D ...
                                      California Ramblers ... Copenhagen - Shimmy One-step / Gotta
                                      Getta Girl - Fox trot

                                      Columbia bronze "Banner / Tri-color" label 228-D ... Fletcher
                                      Henderson and His Orch ... Go 'Long Mule / Manda - from "The
                                      Chocolate Dandies"

                                      RCA Victor scroll V-38118 ... McKinney's Cotton Pickers ...
                                      If I Could Be With You One Hour To-night / Zonky - both Fox trot

                                      Victor scroll 20221 ... Jelly-Roll Morton's Red Hot Peppers
                                      ... Black Bottom Stomp / The Chant - both Fox trot

                                      Victor scroll 20252 ... Jelly-Roll Morton's Red Hot Peppers
                                      ... Sidewalk Blues / Dead Man Blues - bdz

                                      Victor scroll 21658 ... Jelly-Roll Morton's Red Hot Peppers
                                      ... Shreveport - Stomp / Shoe Shiner's Drag - Slow Blues

                                      RCA Man scroll 25140 ... "Fats" Waller and His Rhythm ...
                                      Loafin' Time / Woe! Is Me - both Fox trot

                                      Vocalion blue 3042 ... Bix Beiderbecke and his Gang ...
                                      The Jazz Me Blues / At the Jazz Band Ball

                                      Vocalion blue 3150 ... Bix Beiderbecke, piano / Tram-Bix and
                                      Lang, instrumental ... In A Mist / Wringin' an' Twistin'

                                      Victor scroll 22037 ... Ted Weems and His Orch ...
                                      Piccolo Pete / Here We Are - both Fox trot

                                      RCA Man scroll 25502 ... The Original Dixieland Five ...
                                      Original Dixieland One Step / Barnyard Blues

                                      RCA Victor scroll 22528 ... Duke Ellington and His Orch ...
                                      Three Little Words / Ring Dem Bells - both Fox trot

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal "Potato-head" label 1683-D ... Paul
                                      Whiteman and His Orch ... Makin' Whoopee! / I'm Bringing A
                                      Red-Red Rose - both Fox trot

                                      Melotone black M 13372 ... Walter Roland, vocal - piano,
                                      guitar acc. ... Cold Blooded Murder / Sail On Little Girl No. 2

                                      Pathe Actuelle Needle Cut mottled brown/black 25184 ... Miss
                                      Lee Morse ... Lonesome and Sorry - w/ guitar / A Little Love -
                                      and her Blue Grass Boys

                                      RCA Man scroll 25494 ... Hoagy Carmichael and his Orch (incl
                                      Beiderbecke, Miley, Dorsey, Goodman, Freeman, Krupa, Teagarden,
                                      Morehouse, Lang and Venuti - not all on both sides) ... Rockin'
                                      Chair / Georgia - both Fox trot

                                      Victor scroll V-38051 ... McKinney's Cotton Pickers ...
                                      It's A Precious Little Thing Called Love / Do Something - both Fox trot

                                      Victor electric Bat-wing 20081 ... Coon-Sanders Original
                                      Nighthawk Orch / Al Katz and His Kittens ... Deep Henderson / Ace
                                      In the Hole - both Fox trot

                                      Columbia "circle W" 386-D ... Blossom Seely, comedienne - two
                                      pianos acc. ... Yes Sir, That's My Baby / It's Just That Feeling
                                      For Home

                                      ... ...

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15201-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Fate Norris, Bob Nichols and Bill
                                      Brown ... A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 1 / --- - Part 2

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15258-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Fate Norris, Bob Nichols and Bill
                                      Brown ... A Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 3 / --- - Part 4

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15366-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes and Fate Norris ... Corn Licker
                                      Still In Georgia - Part 5 / --- - Part 6

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15432-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Fate Norris and Tom Dorsey ...
                                      Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 7 / --- - Part 8

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15531-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Fate Norris and Tom Dorsey ...
                                      Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 9 / --- - Part 10

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15618-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Fate Norris and Tom Dorsey ...
                                      Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 11 / --- - Part 12

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15703-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Bert Layne & Tom Dorsey ...
                                      Corn Licker Still In Georgia - Part 13 / --- - Part 14

                                      ... ...

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15140-D ... Clayton McMichen, Gid Tanner,
                                      Riley Puckett, Bob Nichols Fate Norris and Bert Layne ... A
                                      Fiddlers' Convention In Georgia - Part 1 / --- - Part 2

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15667-D ... Clayton McMichen, Riley
                                      Puckett, Gid Tanner, Lowe Stokes, Bert Layne, Bob Nichols and Tom
                                      Dorsey ... Fiddlers' Convention - Part 3 / --- - Part 4

                                      ... ...

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15420-D ... Gid Tanner and His
                                      Skillet-Lickers - w/ Riley Puckett, Clayton McMichen ... Going On
                                      Down Town / Mississippi Sawyer

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15695-D ... Gid Tanner and His
                                      Skillet-Lickers - w/ Riley Puckett, Clayton McMichen ... There'll
                                      Be A Hot Time In the Old Town To-night / Giddap Napoleon

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15171-D ... Riley Puckett, vocal - Clayton
                                      McMichen, fiddle acc ... Sleep Baby Sleep / Little Log Cabin In
                                      the Lane

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15232-D ... Riley Puckett and Clayton
                                      McMichen, vocal - w/ violin, guitar ... Cindy / Little Brown Jug

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15632-D ... Riley Puckett, Lowe Stokes,
                                      Bert Layne & Tom Dorsey ... Prohibition - Yes or No - Part 1 /
                                      --- - Part 2

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15326-D ... Earl Shirkey and Roy Harper -
                                      w/ guitar ... When the Roses Bloom For the Bootlegger / Steamboat Man

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15463-D ... The Arkansas Woodchopper - w/
                                      guitar ... The Cowboy's Dream / The Dying Cowboy

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 15268-D ... Joe Foss and His Hungry
                                      Sand-Lappers ... Oh! How She Lied / Wee Dog Waltz

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 2134-D ... Frank Luther and Carson Robison
                                      - w/ novelty acc. ... His Old Cornet / Smoky Mountain Bill

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal 1681-D ... Ed McConnell - w/ piano ...
                                      The Devil Song / Bye and Bye - w/ Grace McConnell

                                      Victor scroll 20102 ... Judge Sturdy's Orch ... Old Dan
                                      Tucker - Country Dance / Hiram's Valley - Quadrille - both "With Calls"

                                      Victor scroll 21420 ... "Mac" (Harry McLintock) - w/ guitar
                                      ... Jesse James / Sam Bass - w/ violin

                                      RCA Victor scroll V-40101 ... Harry McClintock "Radio Mac" /
                                      "Peg" Moreland - w/ guitar ... Ain't We Crazy? / He Never Came Back

                                      Brunswick black/gold 345 ... Frankie Marvin and His Guitar
                                      ... She's Old and Bent But She Gets There Just the Same - w/
                                      banjo, cornet / My Mammy'[s Yodel Song - w/ steel guitar, cornet

                                      Brunswick black/gold 348 ... The Pickard Family - w/ guitars,
                                      harmonica, Jew's harp, piano ... Rabbit In the Pea Patch / Down
                                      In Arkansas

                                      Brunswick black/gold 464 ... Bradley Kincaid - w/ guitar
                                      ... Cindy / Pretty Little Pink

                                      ... ...

                                      Imperial purple 44510 ... Henry Burr - w/ piano ...
                                      Home, Sweet Home

                                      The Phono-Cut Record co. black 5197 ... Inez Barbour - w/
                                      orch ... Ben Bolt / Auld Lang Syne

                                      Columbia Viva-Tonal green 33320-F ... Flanagan Brothers -
                                      "Irish" ... The Little Black Mustache / A Gay Caballero

                                      Victor blue 45180 ... Walter C. Kelly - performed partly in a
                                      "Black/African-American/Person of Color "dialect" ... Virginian
                                      Judge (First Session - Part 1) / --- - (First Session - Part 2) - uses
                                      "nigger" four times on side A and twice on side B

                                      Columbia blue/silver A2979 ... Bert Williams - w/ orch ...
                                      Save A Little Dram For Me / Lonesome Alimony Blues - performed in a
                                      mild "Black/African-American/Person of Color "dialect"

                                      Victor 19066 ... Georgie Price / Billy Murray - both w/ orch
                                      ... Barney Google / I Love Me

                                      Victor 18610 ... Billy Murray / American Quartet - both w/
                                      orch ... And He'd Say Oo-La-La! Wee Wee / Dixie Is Dixie Once More

                                      Victor Talking Machine Division Radio-victor Corp... scroll 22132
                                      ... Bebe Daniels, soprano - w/ orch ... You're Always In My
                                      Arms / If You're In Love, You'll Waltz

                                      Brunswick white Fred Astaire "Picture" label 8189 ... Fred
                                      Astaire, vocal - w/ Ray Noble and his Orch ... Change Partners /
                                      I Used To Be Color Blind

                                      Victor Exposition 16092 ... Vess L. Ossman, banjo - w/ orch /
                                      Ossman-Dudley Trio, banjo, mandolin, harp-guitar ... A Gay
                                      Gossoon / St. Louis Tickle

                                      RCA Man "circle/ring" label 25889 ... Unknown performer /
                                      Lionel Hampton and Orch - Hampton, vibraphone ... Pick the Winner
                                      (A Horse Race Game For Parties) - as you can hear in the clip below,
                                      depending on where you set the needle down, there can be one of six
                                      winners / Ring Dem Bells - Fox trot

                                      Victor 19431 ... Billy Murray - w/ orch ... You'll
                                      Never Get To Heaven With Those Eyes - w/ Aileen Stanley / Dumb Dorz

                                      Decca blue/silver "3-D/Sunburst" label 540 ... Mae Questel
                                      (The Betty Boop girl) - w/ orch ... When I Grow Up / Animal
                                      Crackers In My Soup

                                      Victor scroll 22079 ... Gloria Swanson, soprano - w/ orch
                                      ... Love / Serenade

                                      Brunswick black/gold 6495 ... Mae West - w/ orch ... I
                                      Like A Guy What Takes His Time / I Wonder Where My Easy Rider's Gone

                                      Bluebird cream B-6835 ... Sophie Tucker - w/ orch ...
                                      Some Of These Days / I'm the Last Of the Red Hot Mammas

                                      Victor scroll 21993 ... Sophie Tucker - w/ orch ... I'm
                                      Doing What I'm Doing For Love / I'm Feathering A Nest

                                      Victor scroll 20135 ... Carl Sandburg - w/ guitar ...
                                      The Boll Weevil / Negro Spirituals

                                      Victor Talking Machine Division Radio-victor Corp... scroll 22103
                                      ... Charles (Chic) Sale - w/ organ, chimes ... The
                                      Substitute Parson - Part 1 / --- - Part 2

                                      Victor blue 45369 ... Will Rogers - humorous monologue ...
                                      Will Rogers Nominates Henry Ford For President / Will Rogers Tells
                                      Traffic Chiefs How To Direct Traffic

                                      thanks for looking!

                                    • Darrell Lehman
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jul 24, 2012
                                        Got 17 discs closing tomorrow (Wed.) evening. The listings start here:

                                        http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                                        The titles/etc are:

                                        M~G~M 11533... Hank Williams w/ his Drifting Cowboys... My Love For You
                                        / I Won't Be Home No More

                                        M~G~M 10033... Hank Williams w/ his Drifting Cowboys... Move It On Over
                                        / I Heard You Crying In Your Sleep

                                        M~G~M 10904... Hank Williams w/ his Drifting Cowboys... Dear John /
                                        Cold, Cold Heart

                                        M~G~M 10271... Hank Williams w/ his Drifting Cowboys... I Saw the Light
                                        / Six More Miles

                                        M~G~M 10461... Hank Williams w/ his Drifting Cowboys... Mind Your Own
                                        Business / There'll Be No Tear-drops Tonight

                                        M~G~M 11366... Hank Williams w/ his Drifting Cowboys... I'll Never Get
                                        Out Of This World Alive / I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You

                                        M~G~M 11928... Hank Williams and his Guitar... Faded Love and Winter
                                        Roses / Please Don't Let Me Love You

                                        Victor "Grand Prize" 5492... Billy Murray - w/ orch... Mother Hasn't
                                        Spoken To Father Since

                                        Columbia black (New York London) 68... Cal Stewart - ANNOUNCED... Uncle
                                        Josh In A Department Store

                                        Oxford purple 3021... Cal Stewart... Uncle Josh On Jim Lawson's Horse Trade

                                        Columbia black (New York London) 1490... Talking... Uncle Josh In A
                                        Chinese Laundry

                                        Harmony black (3/4" spindle hole!) 2710... Uncle Josh... Uncle Josh In A
                                        Chinese Laundry

                                        Emerson black 10123... Cal Stewart... Uncle Josh In the Cafeteria /
                                        Train Time At Pun'kin Centre

                                        Victor 17942... Irving Kaufman / Billy Murray-Irving Kaufman... Don't
                                        Bite the Hand That's Feeding You (great "America - love it or leave it"
                                        song!!) / Are You From Dixie?

                                        Victor scroll 21735... Frank Crumit... A Gay Caballero / I Learned About
                                        Women From Her

                                        Zon-o-phone "etched" label - 9" (Approx) 939... Victor Herbert's Band...
                                        Narcissus From The Water Scenes

                                        Busy Bee - 10-11/16" Matrix # 031046 (?)... Male - w/ chorus and
                                        piano... Shame On You

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 31
                                          Just 20 closing Monday evening - then a week off and more gems coming!!!!

                                          The listings start here:

                                          http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay78&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25&rdir=0

                                          The records include:

                                          Victor 21343... "Mac" Harry McClintock... The Bum Song / Hallelujah! I'm
                                          A Bum

                                          Columbia 15382-D... Gid Tanner and His Skillet-Lickers w/ Puckett &
                                          McMichen... Nancy Rollin / Old Dan Tucker

                                          Brunswick 3572... Vernon Dalhart... Lucky Lindy / The Lost French Flyers

                                          Victor 4432... Arthur Collins... Rufus Rastus Johnson Brown

                                          Victor 17221... Arthur Collins / Collins and Harlan... The Preacher and
                                          the Bear / Bake Dat Chicken Pie

                                          Victor 17256... Billy Golden / Collins and Harlan... Turkey In De Straw
                                          / Niggah Loves His Possum

                                          Victor 17657... Collins and Harlan / Morton Harvey... The Mississippi
                                          Barbecue / The Memphis Blues

                                          Columbia A1023... Collins and Harlan / Elise Stevenson and Walter Van
                                          Brunt... Baby Rose / Hannah Won't You Smile A While On Me

                                          Columbia A2876... Columbia Saxophone Sextette... Limehouse Nights -
                                          One-step / Buddha-Dardanella

                                          Columbia 578-D... Cylde Doerr's Saxophone Orch... Just A Cottage Small /
                                          Remember

                                          Victor 18652... Six Brown Brothers... Peter Gink / Egyptland

                                          Victor 18189... Six Brown Brothers / Pietro... Chicken Walk - Eccentric
                                          Fox trot / San Francisco Souvenir March

                                          Victor 17677... Van Eps Trio / Six Brown Brothers... The Original Fox
                                          Trot / That Moaning Saxophone Rag

                                          Victor 19073... Tennessee Ten / Paul Whiteman... You Got To See Mamma
                                          Ev'ry Night / Nuthin' But

                                          Victor 16088... Emil Keneke-Clement Barone / Herbert L. Clarke... Titl's
                                          Serenade / Carnival Of Venice

                                          Victor 16695... Henry Price... 1-The Camel and the Butterfly 2-Elephant
                                          and the Portmanteau / The Tin Gee Gee

                                          Victor 17222... Nat M. Wills / Tom McNaughton... "No News" or "What
                                          Killed the Dog" / The Three Trees

                                          Columbia A585... Steve Porter... Finnegan's Flat / McGuire's
                                          Fourth-Of-July Celebration

                                          Brunswick A432... Steve Porter / Len Spencer and Ada Jones... The
                                          Laughing Spectator / Bronco Bob and His Little Cheyenne

                                          "Columbia Dance Record" newspaper give-away 32376 / 4364... ??? /
                                          Contralto solo... Hesitation Waltz / Last Night

                                          thanks for looking, Darrell (nickjay78)