I Just Found A LOT of 78's

  • Razor88888
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      I was cleaning out a junk room in my house the other day, and i found
      a box of 53 records. I have no idea how much they are worth, i have
      a excel sheet of the names, titles, etc. If anyone can email i can
      send a copy of the list to you, or if you could give me a good site
      to check just to see how much they are worth. I wanna get some kinda
      of any idea how much to sell them for before i sell them.

      Thanks,
      Razor88888

      Email: Razor88888@...
    • Ron L'Herault
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        Judging from the description you have provided, about $5.00 for the box of
        records.

        Ron L