Victrola in shop in Wisconsin

  • ftz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      I passed through Osseo, Wisconsin, recently, and stopped in at the Northland
      Fishing Museum and Wildlife Art Gallery. There is a beautiful Victrola for
      sale there. It looked in minty condition, and, to my untrained eye, never
      restored. The address:

      12536 Gunderson Road
      Box 366
      Osseo, WI 54758
      day: 715-597-2551
      evening: 715-877-3349
      antiques@...

      VV-80
      #159917
      finish smooth and shiny
      decal perfect
      soundbox perfect
      no corrosion on chrome tonearm
      $395---negotiable, the lady at the front desk said
      a box of mostly 1925-29 Victors included, some good dance records, no
      rarities that I saw

      Vincent Fitzpatrick