78-33-45-CD-PaperItems: Mail Auction

  • birgit-lotz-verlag@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Dear Record Collectors,

      We have just posted the new LOTZ-LISTE Nr.20 mail-auction on
      <http://www.lotz-verlag.de> Click down to
      <http://www.lotz-verlag.de/mail_auction.htm>

      This auction closes on October 7th 2001, midnight, Central
      European Time.

      This is a BIG list of some 12.000 items, mainly 78rpm disc
      records of all categories, ranging from 7" Berliners to 16" film
      soundtracks; also books, journals, catalogs, autographs etc. etc.

      Minimum bid is 10 Deutschmarks, equivalent to about 5 Euro or 4
      US dollars.

      HAPPY BIDDING
      Rainer E. Lotz
      Birgit Lotz Verlag
      Jean Paul Str.6
      53173 Bonn
      Germany
    • Andrew S. Kida
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
        I just picked up a 7 inch Harvard record. I know that the records were
        Columbia offshoots through Sears, but can anyone tell me about the rarity of
        these labels? This is the plain label prior to banners and the number is
        1523 On a Moonlight Night (Baritone Solo). I also found a Playtime record
        of Vernon Dalhart doing Mary Had a LIttle Lamb. Turns out it's cracked!
        Kinda mad about that one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

        Andy