78's FS

  • Darrell Lehman
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi! and if I forget to close with it-- Merry Christmas!

      I just thought I'd let you know I've posted a large number of
      single-sided Victor discs, in addition to a dozen or so Paul Robeson
      recordings. Here's a link to my listing page:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=nickjay@...&sort=2&page=1&rows=25&since=-1

      I realize this is a questionable time of the year to try to sell
      records, but this IS the season to overspend! But what-the-heck--I'm a
      very patient guy-you can always pay me off in January.

      Again, if you don't wish to receive these little notices, please e-mail
      me and I'll remove your address from my list.

      And thanks for your business this year (or in the past!), Darrell
      --
      THE PAPER HORN
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 27, 2012
        For your late night reading enjoyment, an updated list of 78's available
        for sale is now here:

        https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6666461/ADropBoxList.htm

        thanks for your consideration, Darrell