First Posting

  • Phonofix@xxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 7:57 AM
      To 78-c:
      This being my first posting, I have a cudzillion + 2 questions, but will
      keep my hyper-active fingers off the keyboard and watch and learn, with just
      this one exception: How do I find what I have missed?
      Dave
    • Alex Maddocks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 9:29 AM
        You are (taddah!) the FIRST POSTER!
        You have missing nothing, so far.

        I was waiting to get a few more subscriber's (we have about 20 I think right
        now) and had planned to post something later this afternoon, but you've beat
        me to it. :-}

        In the User Control center at OneList, you could have accessed the list's
        Archive, but (until now) there is nothing there.

        There are a few more part-time 78 dealers that I would like to see on here,
        and I'm (slowly) getting Invites off to them. This has been A LOT of work
        to set up (especially keeping the 78-L Archive updated too!).

        A good 1st start, for the existing subscribers would be to start posting
        your Want Lists. This will get them saved onto the first Digest in the
        Archive for search engines (such as at Liszt) to locate later on.

        We have been added to Liszt (takes a week to two to get into the directory,
        though) so that will help us pick up a few more newcomers also.

        Alex
        Email: maddocks@...
        Home Page: http://www.maddocks.net