8, 1/4 Edison Records for sale

  • AAquil5638@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      For sale (8) Edison (1/4" thick) records.

      If interested E-mail off list at Aaquil5638@....

      Record No. Description

      50132 R-side is a violin, violoncello, flute and harp by the

      VENETIAN INSTRUMENTAL QUARTET
      "Spring of Love"
      L-side by the American Symphony Orchestra
      "Home Sweet Home The World Over"

      Both sides of the record still have luster, with no visible signs of scuffs
      or scratches. Over all condition of both sides I say is VG++. Label is Black
      and White (Edison Re-Creation) with an index no. Written in.

      50734 R-side Soprano and Tenor with Orchestra of
      ELIZABETH SPENCER and LEWIS JAMES
      "Good-Bye"
      L-side Soprano with Orchestra of Margaret A. Freker
      "There's A Vacant Chair"

      Both sides of the record still have luster, with no visible signs of scuffs
      or scratches. Over all condition of both sides I say is VG+. Label is Black
      Embossed with a number written on it. On the edge of the R side is two slight
      creases in lamination, will not affect play.

      50890 R-side "Tuck Me To Sleep"
      L-side "In My Heart, On My Mind All Day Long" &
      "I Wonder If You Still Care For Me"
      A Xylophone with Orchestra
      LOU CHIHA "FRISCOE"

      Both sides of the record still have luster, with A slight scratch on both
      sides that is barely visible. Over all condition of both sides I say is VG+.
      Label is Black with white lettering (Re-Creation) in VG condition.

      80358 R-side "Old Black Joe"
      L-side a. "De Sandman" b. "The Drum"
      This male voices unaccompanied by the
      CRITERION QUARTET

      Both sides of the record still have luster. The R side has two very little
      pit marks. The L side has two minute scratches barely noticeable. Condition
      is VG. Label is Black & White (Re-Creation) with an index no. Written in and
      is VG.

      80487 R-side "Go Down, Moses" (Let My People Go!)
      L-side "By An' By"
      This is aTenor and Chorus with Orchestra.
      REED MILLER

      Both sides of the record still have luster. The R side has a little
      lamination damage on the very edge, and should not affect play. The Label is
      Black Embossed with a number written on it. Overall condition is VG.

      80537 R-side a. "Little Sheppard" b. "Crescendo"
      L-side "Improvisation on Old Songs"
      Piano Solo by VICTOR YOUNG

      Both sides of the record still have some luster, with some slight
      imperfections. Over all condition is VG-. Label is Black Embossed with a
      number written on it.

      80685 R-side "I Need Thee Every Hour"
      L-side "Come, Thou Fount Of Every Blessing"
      Mixed Voices Orchestra
      METROPOLITAN QUARTET

      Both sides of the record still have luster, with A slight scratch on the L
      side that should not affect play. Over all condition of both sides I say is
      VG. Label is Black and White (Re-Creation) in VG condition and has an index
      no. written on it.

      80703 R-side "O Day Of Rest And Gladness"
      L-side "Not Half Has Ever Been Told"
      Mixed Voices Orchestra
      METROPOLITAN QUARTET

      Both sides of the record still have luster, with no visible scratches. Over