Re: [78-C] Looking for Django

  • stagelft
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      I'm not sure wha tthe market value is. I guess for me it depends on how
      many you have. Please let me know your price and quantity of what you
      would be willing to part with. Thanks
    • ra@netinfo.com.au
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2000
        >I am looking for 78's with Django Rheinhardt on them.

        Andrew,

        I can supply a few non-U.S. pressings if you're prepared to pay market value...

        What are you willing to offer for unusual Django items in fine condition?

        Ross Laird

        "There is nothing incomprehensible" - Lautreamont