Some great records on Ebay!

  • OXAMOXA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hello,

      I just added 30 plus discs for bidding on my Ebay account oxamoxa@... . Durium 4" records, A personal Columbia pressing of In my Merry Oldsmobile, A couple of 30's program transcriptions, Charlie Parker Dials, Sophie Tucker, Abbott and Costello,James P Johnson on Arto, Goodman Blue Wax Columbia, and a Scroll Victor Winnie The Poo set. Talk about Eclectic!
      Marc
      p.s. I couldn't remember if we are allowed to send these kind of messages to 78-L. If I wasn't let me know and I'll refrain the next time.