Back in the Saddle Again... sort of

  • Alex Maddocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 1998
      The crashed System Board and Hard Drives have been replaced - I have Email again!

      I have lost at least a weeks worth of email and my entire last nine months of correspondence (data backup was corrupt).

      If anyone has any pending business, or was expecting a response on any query or matter with me, (record purchase, sale or trade) RESEND your original message (assume I've lost it).

      I can retrieve the latest 78-L & 78-C issues and as soon as I get Front Page 98 reloaded (my web page backup is OK), I will get the 78 related Archives updated (now two weeks behind). I'm very sorry about these delays getting our Archive current.

      Alex
      maddocks@...
      http://www.maddocks.net