FA Mosiac Jazz LP Box Sets

  • KTLockette@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hello,

      I have up for auction on ebay the remainder of my vinyl which includes
      several Mosaic LP box sets that are out of print. Thought they might be of
      intrest to the list.

      Item #
      211175062 Mosaic Complete Commodore Jazz Rec. Vol.1 23LP's
      211184528 Mosaic Johnson, Hines & Bunn Blue Note Sessions
      211194173 Mosiac Clifford Brown the Complete Blue Note & Pacific Jazz
      211199759 Mosaic Ammons & Lewis Blue Note Recordings
      211208238 Affinity Django Reinhardt 8 LP Box Set
      211220735 Bear Family Sun the Country Years 10 LP Set
      211229052 50th Anniversary Eddie Cochran 6 LP Box Set

      Best Regards,

      Keith