CARLOSMB 78 rpm Records and Cylinders - JUNE / JULY AUCTION

  • carlosmartinba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hello,

      I would like to let you know that my current auction is open for bidding (will finish on July 15th, 2013). As always, there are listed almost 1.000 78 rpm records:

      Classical Vocal (Rosalia Chalia, Vignas, Anna Thibaud, Moreschi, Rechtleben, Bellantoni, Sammarco, Gilion, Boronat, Tamagno, Luppi, Malesci...)
      Classical Instrumental (Ricardo Vines, Cristeta Goni, Anton Hekking, Juan Manen, Ibolyka Gyarfas, Beatrice Harrison, Sedano, Romolo Quaranta...)
      Classical Orchestras (Marquina, Villa, Cloez, Markevitch, Alwin, Ruhlmann, Molajoli, Capdevila, Dupont, Contreras, Cisneros...)
      International (Jazz, Portugal, Rock, France, Italia, Germany, United Kingdom, United States...)
      Spanish - Southamerican (Tangos, Cubanos, Ethnic, Jotas, Asturianos, Vascos, Gallegos, Valencianos, Catalanes...)
      Flamenco (Chacon, Tomas Pavon, Nino de Cabra, Escacena, Nino Isidro, Manuel Torres, Nino de la Isla, El Sevillanito, Cojo Luque, Corruco...)
      Various (Placido Domingo, spanish Falange and republican records, 2 record catalogues, some album lots...)

      Click here to go to this auction: http://www.carlosmb.com/e_auction.php?titulo=Auction

      Best wishes,

      Carlos Martin Ballester

      carlosmb