Gershwin Memorial Concert..special one week sale, free shipping (did he say FREE?)

  • David Lennick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
      Special, one week only..the Gershwin Memorial Concert, September 8, 1937. This
      is the complete two and a half hour broadcast, a 2 CD set with extensive liner
      notes, and this is the original pressing from the original producer. Not the
      single Citadel LP, not the scratchy Italian bootleg, but the full version
      issued as NAC 4001 for the Gershwin centennial. Shown here:
      http://www.allmusic.com/album/george-gershwin-memorial-concert-mw0001835259

      Order by 1pm Eastern time December 7th (I know, that's a short week) and
      receive free shipping (and the post office cutoff is 4:30 on Friday, hence the
      short week and the need to pack last minute orders). Yes folks..$20 including
      shipping. PayPal preferred, cash/money order accepted but you'd have to get it
      in the mail today. No Malabars or Canadian Tire money.

      Order today! After this week, shipping costs return (unless we've sold them
      all) and the eBay listing remains (shipping costs plus the portion eBay grabs).

      DL
    • David Lennick
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
        Well, sales have been so spectacular that we may as well extend it through the
        weekend. Maybe beyond, if our overworked warehouse staff don't mind putting in
        a little extra time.

        Still available..the Gershwin Memorial Concert, September 8, 1937. This
        is the complete two and a half hour broadcast, a 2 CD set with extensive liner
        notes, and this is the original pressing from the original producer. Not the
        single Citadel LP, not the scratchy Italian bootleg, but the full version
        issued as NAC 4001 for the Gershwin centennial. Shown here:
        http://www.allmusic.com/album/george-gershwin-memorial-concert-mw0001835259

        Order immediately if not sooner and receive free shipping. Yes folks..$20 including
        shipping. PayPal preferred, cash/money order accepted but you'd have to get it
        in the mail ASAP. No Malabars or Canadian Tire money.

        DL
      • David Lennick
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
          Apologies in advance for repeating information, but I should have made it clear
          that the link below is for demonstration purposes only, not a link to purchase
          the CD. You order it from me, simply by replying to this message.

          On 12/7/2012 10:42 PM, David Lennick wrote:
          > Well, sales have been so spectacular that we may as well extend it through the
          > weekend. Maybe beyond, if our overworked warehouse staff don't mind putting in
          > a little extra time.
          >
          > Still available..the Gershwin Memorial Concert, September 8, 1937. This
          > is the complete two and a half hour broadcast, a 2 CD set with extensive liner
          > notes, and this is the original pressing from the original producer. Not the
          > single Citadel LP, not the scratchy Italian bootleg, but the full version
          > issued as NAC 4001 for the Gershwin centennial. Shown here:
          > http://www.allmusic.com/album/george-gershwin-memorial-concert-mw0001835259
          >
          > Order immediately if not sooner and receive free shipping. Yes folks..$20 including
          > shipping. PayPal preferred, cash/money order accepted but you'd have to get it
          > in the mail ASAP. No Malabars or Canadian Tire money.
          >
          > DL

        • Matthew Duncan
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
            Hi all -

            Would like to get hold of Victor 78rpm Record Album Set
            #P-41, ''Two Centuries of American Folk Songs'' by The American Ballad
            Singers (directed by: Elie Siegmeister).  My set is not complete (meant
            to be three ten inch 78s in a binder).  Please get in touch if you have a
            complete or part set available.  Thanks!

            Matt in the UK