Unusual US military promotion PSAs from half-century ago!

  • Lee Munsick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 4:27 AM
      TO EDITOR - sorry you rec'd partial item - we clicked Save Now and it
      Sent anyway! Our apologies. Following is correct. Many thanks.

      We've just found in our boxes from storage, two unusual 12" radio PSAs
      that look to us as if they've never been played. But then, radio DJs
      and engineers are more prone to take great care with things that are
      to be aired. You be the judge.

      One is a set of jingles for the U.S. Air Force. Nostalgic!

      But the real find is a U.S. Army disc which includes Ronald Reagan
      (Governor and President-to-be); George Murphy (U.S. Senator-to-be);
      actor Howard Keel; and actress Ann Blyth, both then at the peak of
      their careers.

      eBay item is headed: "US AIR FORCE & ARMY PSAs Reagan, Murphy, Keel, Blyth"

      copy and go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350473949492

      While there, please check our other interesting offerings including
      Edison items and more. We put new up every week.

      Best wishes to all - since50s