WTB Happiness Boys

  • Martin Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 1999
      Hi Folks,

      I'm interested in purchasing best available copies of the following
      recordings by Billy Jones &/or Ernest Hare, The Happiness Boys. In some
      cases I'll accept less than perfect copies to fill gaps....these are marked
      with (*) after label. When responding please state price and condition.

      Victor*????? Lunatic's Lullaby/????
      Victor 19340 Oh! Eva/Hard Boiled Rose
      Victor 19826 I Would Rather Be Alone In The South/Mother Me,
      Tennessee-Georgie Price
      Victor 19942 Baby-Roger Wolfe Kahn (vc:B. Jones)/Lantern Of Love-RWK
      Victor 20208 She Knows Her Onions/It Won't Be Long Now
      Victor*20925 Pastafazoola/Since Henry Ford Apologized To Me
      Victor*20756 Oh Ja Ja/You Don't Like It-Not Much
      Victor*20741 When Lindy Comes Home/In A Shady Nook By A Babbling
      Brook-Johnny Marvin
      Victor*21174 Poor Lizzie/It's In The Bag/Henry's Made A Lady Out Of Lizzie
      Victor 21607 Mr. Hoover-Mr. Smith/Sing, Sister, Sing
      Victor 22150 Sergeant Flagg & Sergeant Quirt/I Can't Sleep In The Movies
      Any More
      Columbia*?????-D Viva-Tonal Demonstration Record

      Thanks-a-Bunch

      Martin Fisher
      Nipper@...
    • Judy Messner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 1999
        if you give me your mailing address I'll send you a list of what you want.
        Thank you.
        >I'm interested in purchasing best available copies of the following
        >recordings by Billy Jones &/or Ernest Hare, The Happiness Boys. In some
        >cases I'll accept less than perfect copies to fill gaps....these are marked
        >with (*) after label. When responding please state price and condition.
        >
        >Victor*????? Lunatic's Lullaby/????
        >Victor 19340 Oh! Eva/Hard Boiled Rose
        >Victor 19826 I Would Rather Be Alone In The South/Mother Me,
        >Tennessee-Georgie Price
        >Victor 19942 Baby-Roger Wolfe Kahn (vc:B. Jones)/Lantern Of Love-RWK
        >Victor 20208 She Knows Her Onions/It Won't Be Long Now
        >Victor*20925 Pastafazoola/Since Henry Ford Apologized To Me
        >Victor*20756 Oh Ja Ja/You Don't Like It-Not Much
        >Victor*20741 When Lindy Comes Home/In A Shady Nook By A Babbling
        >Brook-Johnny Marvin
        >Victor*21174 Poor Lizzie/It's In The Bag/Henry's Made A Lady Out Of Lizzie
        >Victor 21607 Mr. Hoover-Mr. Smith/Sing, Sister, Sing
        >Victor 22150 Sergeant Flagg & Sergeant Quirt/I Can't Sleep In The Movies
        >Any More
        >Columbia*?????-D Viva-Tonal Demonstration Record
        >
        >Thanks-a-Bunch
        >
        >Martin Fisher
        >Nipper@...

        >Enjoy 120+ unique music channels right from your desktop! Download
        >Spinner Plus 2.0 <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/spinner1 ">Click
        Here</a>