New Gospel 78's on ebay

  • Sax Therapy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      just listed some gospel 78's on ebay, here's the link to all my listings

      http://shop.ebay.com/saxmania/m.html

      there are records by the Soul Stirrers, The Trumpeteers, Swan Silvertones, Hightower Brothers, Staples Singers, Gospel Cleffs.

      Thanks for looking,
      Saul

      http://chicagobluesradio.net
    • Sax Therapy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
        http://shop.ebay.com/saxmania/m.html

        link to my current auctions on ebay includes an Edison by Vaugh De Leath and records by Ruth Etting, Ethel Waters, Billie Holiday, Della Reese, Ruth Brown, Eddie Bo, LC Cook, Jerry Butler, Memphis Slim, Floyd Dixon,
        Jimmie Rogers, The Larks, Chuck Willis, Jackie Brenston, T-Bone Walker, Bobby Blue Bland, The Clovers, Sam Cooke, Charles Brown, Little Jr. Parker.

        Thanks for looking,
        Saul

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2011
          I'm continuing to list more doowop and blues 78's on ebay. Recently listed records by Larry Williams, Bobby Blue Bland, Amos Milburn, Larry Birdsong, Washboard Sam. Lonnie Johnson, Roy Milton, The Penguins, Tiny Grimes, Memphis Minnnie and Son, The Royals, Sam Cooke, The Ravens, Eddie Vinson, Andrew Tibbs, Maxwell Davis, The Moonglows, Frankie Lymon, Etta James, Lucky Millinder and more listings coming.