carlosmb 78 rpm Records and Cylinders JUNE-JULY AUCTION

  • carlosmartinba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello,

      Just a brief note to let you know that my current auction is open for bidding (will finish on July 15th, 2009).

      As always, there are listed almost 1.000 78 rpm records:

      - Classical Vocal (Boronat, Cucini, Battistini, Marconi, Melba, Vitti, Campina, Constantino, Caruso, Lazaro, De Neri, Galvany...)
      - Classical Instrumental (Cuarteto Lener Budapest, Enesco, Iglesias, Pablos, Petri, Sainz de la Maza...)
      - Classical Orchestras (Villa, Gascon, Seba Matacena, Samper, Dajos Bela, Marek Weber, Marquina, Fernandez Arbos...)
      - International (Jazz, Portuguese, Rock, French, Italian, German...)
      - Spanish - Southamerican (Tango, Cuban, Ethnic, Jotas, Asturianos, Vascos, Gallegos, Catalanes...)
      - Flamenco (Breva, Chacon, Tomas Pavon, Chato de las Ventas, Nino de la Flor, Mochuelo, Nina de los Peines, Nina de Linares...)
      - Various (Blanca Nieves-Snow White, Gonzalez Marin, Marques, Toresky...)

      Click here to go to this auction: http://www.carlosmb.com/e_auction.php

      Best wishes,

      Carlos Martin

      carlosmb