carlosmb 78 rpm Records and Cylinders SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER AUCTION - LAST DAYS!

  • carlosmartinba
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello,

      Just a brief note to let you know that my current auction will finish
      soon (on October 15th, 2008).

      As always, there are listed almost 1.000 78 rpm records:

      - Classical Vocal (Caruso, Dani, Ferrer, Vignas, Canalda, Bruno,
      Palet, Canetti, Baldrich, Aineto, Salvi, Chaliapin, Floria,
      Journet...)
      - Classical Instrumental (Anido and Llobet, Dinicus, Kubelik,
      Martínez Oyanguren, Pablos, Sarasate, Segovia...)
      - Classical Orchestras (Pierne, Godes, Villa, Martin Domingo,
      Marquina, Sabater, Ansermet, Lago, Fernandez Arbos...)
      - International (Jazz, Portuguese, Rock, French, Italian, German...)
      - Spanish - Southamerican (Tango, Cuban, Ethnic, Jotas, Asturianos,
      Gallegos, Catalanes...)
      - Flamenco (Andalucita, Andres, El Gloria, Nina de la Puebla, Gloria
      Romero, Nina de los Peines, Marchena, Pepe Valencia, Vallejo...)
      - Various (Banda Milano - Giovinezza, Banda Militar - La
      Marsellaise, Marcha Real Espanola...)

      Click here to go to this auction:
      http://www.carlosmb.com/e_auction.php

      Best wishes,