EbayDerWillyJS BACH,MAHLER,OSKAR FRIED,RARE LABELS,OPERA,PICTURE LABEL 78S

  • bdoggett213
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Weekend greetings from ebay seller DerWilly Music Book Collectibles...
      This week, I am offering some interesting material for classical music
      collectors.

      * In my thematic branding,highlights include: JS Bach, The Bach
      Legacy in organ music, Mahler@ 148, Picture label recordings of Purcell
      and Mahler, rare labels, Oskar Fried's 1928 Beethoven 9th Symphony, a
      final re offer of early acoustical opera gems and a musical travelogue
      to Scandanavia....and much more
      * Visit: http://www.stores.ebay.com/derwillymusicbookcollectibles

      With appreciation, Bill Doggett II