UPDATE Re: [78-C] Your friendly moderator has had a heart attack and is in hospital...

  • David Lennick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Our Leader is still in hospital, probably for another week. He looks good, he
      sounds good, he feels good, but he'll likely undergo a bypass. He has his
      laptop, he has MP3s, he has a television (only basic channels, yech) and he has
      occasional access to a computer, so he can still moderate this list whenever
      possible.

      Oh, and apparently the food there is pretty good. I've seen a couple of the
      doctors and staff..all very friendly and knowledgeable.

      dl