16" transcription discs wanted, central NC

  • redwolf64a
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      I'm just getting interested in collecting 16" transcription discs and
      would be open to buying/trading with other collectors in central North
      Carolina (I'm between Greensboro and Durham). Mainly interested in
      syndicated radio shows, AFRS radio shows; some series of public
      service shows and discs featuring commercials; not generally
      interested in music library materials, but there could be some odd
      artists that peak my interests. I'm also watching ebay and some other
      sites on the web, so I don't need any leads there.

      Send me an email if you have something or spot some 16" discs on sale
      in the area.

      Thanks!