Art Linkletters HOUSE PARTY Radio Show 1953 Interview With Korean War POW

  • Clifford Bolling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I've posted for sale on Ebay the ALCO DISC recording of Art Linkletters interview of USAF Captain Theodore Harris on the House Party radio show in 1953. It was a souvenir of the show given to Capt Harris in 1953 and I recently acquired it from an estate sale. I notified the family that I had the record and made a CD for them and now want to sell the record to someone interested in collecting this kind of American history. Even if you don't care to buy it, you can listen to the record through links in the auction. It is worth the time.

      Auction No. 110155465629

      Thanks and enjoy! CDB