EbayDerWilly:20sDanceBand,Blues,WWI Political,Gospel,Classical LIEDER 78s

  • bdoggett213
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hello to al.........its Bill, ebay seller DerWilly Music Book
      Collectibles with my weekly update on 78 auctions.

      Today thru Tuesday, I am offering a wide range of material

      * Highlights include 20s-30s Dance Bands,Early Labels and WWI
      Political, 30s-50s Jazz,Black Gospel and a nice group of Classical
      LIEDER 78s

      Ebay seller id= derwilly visit:
      www.stores.ebay.com/derwillymusicbookcollectibles