Bill Haid

  • drjazz78@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hey Gang,

      Does anybody have a copy of Broadway 1220 Bill Haid of "Shake It
      Down"/"Weary Weasel" that they would swap to me? Please reply off-list.

      Doug

      DrJazz78@...

      "Modo et modo non habebant modum.'' (By and by never comes.) - St. Augustine
      (A.D.354-A.D.430).

    • Simon Trezise
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        Does anyone have a set of Mengelberg's 1941 Heldenleben?

        Simon Trezise
        Trinity College Dublin