RCA "Magic Brain" for sale near Sacramento CA

  • Tom Hawthorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      If you're looking for something unique to play your 78s, I have a 1940's RCA "Magic Brain" radio - phono with the unique changer that plays both sides of the record. Cabinet is in excellent condition, electronics and changer were restored about 10 years ago, changer currently can use a little tune-up. First $200 gets it. Located in Roseville, CA, buyer must pick up.

      Please reply OFF LINE at hawthorn@....