New LUtonium Records auctions end this week

  • Andrew S. Kida
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hello again.

      We have a nice selection of records ending Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
      of this week. You will find a nice selection of records to choose from,
      something for just about every genre.

      There are Rock & Roll, Latin Jazz, Calypso, Post Ware Gospel, Post War bop
      Jazz, pre-war jazz, acoustic novelty, Opera, Honky Tonk Country plus many
      others. there is also a nice selection of Odd Label items available. these
      are all easily found in the store with our new category structure.

      Some of the highlights include:

      Many Ada Jones & Billy Murray titles

      Noble Sissle Okeh

      Original Memphis Five on Columbia

      Jelly Roll Morton

      Six Black Dominos

      Dizzy Gillespie

      Don Byas on Dial

      Alfredito Vlades

      The Platters on Federal

      Johnny Dee and Joe Tanner

      Jimmy LIggins

      Nick Dean and the Sports

      Rose MArie McCoy on Cat

      Ernie Freeman on Cash

      Odd Label stuff includes: Special (a nice odd label special with a picture
      of the Capital Building on it), MG Parsekian (Turkish), Personal (Columbia),
      Remick, Peerless, Davega, Daniel Castellanos, Domestic, Strong,
      CleartoneClover, Audola, Clarion, Star, plus some more.

      There are also quite a few Opera records including a nice selection of
      Victor Orthophonic Red Seal records.

      Of special interst in this section are some G&T offerings on Black and Green
      labels as well as some ethnic Italian and French selections on Grammophon,
      even a Caruso.

      Going up this week will be one of our best saels ever. We hope to get 250+
      items up including a huge offering of Caruso 12 inch records. There are
      quite a few Opera Disc Caruso and even a Pathe Center start. Plus the
      nicest selection of Odd and Rare Labels we have ever offered. Be sure to
      check us out for this week and what is coming up next week. You can find us
      here:

      http://www.stores.ebay.com/lutoniumrecords

      Thanks and have a great week

      Andrew S. Kida
      Lutonium Records

      P.S. You can now call us directly by using Skype. This is a FREE internet
      phone service. I use it all the time to talk to my friend in Poland for
      FREE. Did I mention it is FREE? The software is FREE the service is FREE,
      the answering machine software is FREE. It is usable for PC and MAC. You
      can call me any time. Heck, I may be in the process of getting auctions
      ready and I can play you some music of what is coming up. You can find out
      more about skyp by going to www.skype.com. My user name is lutoniumrecords