want Ernest Hastings and Tom Clare

  • John A B Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1999
      ---Forwarded message--please reply to originator
      From: mrtfilms@...
      Mike Taylor, in Portsmouth, England, writes
      I am looking for British records by English Music Hall performers Ernest
      Hastings and Tom Clare.
      In particular I need:
      Ernest Hastings: Columbias: 2518, 2831, 2926, 2940
      Tom Clare: Columbias: 3560, 3562, 3563
      Also, I need Bobbie Comber on REX 9178, "At The Battle Of Waterloo". If
      anyone has any of these items and would consider selling I will reward
      handsomely and can provide packaging material if required. Any help
      would be very much appreciated. Please contact Mike Taylor at
      mrtfilms@...